Monday, October 5, 2015

On Top My Spaghetti


Song:  On Top My Spaghetti
Source:  Camp Christian
Origin: tune is from a traditional hymn
Grade level: preK+
Rhythmic elements: major key
Movement:  miming sneezing and rolling
Connection to curriculum: Cause and effect, sequencing

Words:
On Top My Spaghetti 
All covered in Cheese
I lost my poor meatball
When somebody sneezed
ACHOO!
It rolled off the table
And on to the floor
And then my poor meatball
Rolled right out the door
It rolled in the garden,
And under a bush,
And then my poor meatball,
Was nothing but mush.

The mush was as tasty
As tasty could be,
And then the next summer,
It grew into a tree.

The tree was all covered,
All covered with moss,
And on it grew meatballs,
And tomato sauce.

So if you eat spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
Hold on to your meatball,
Whenever you sneeze.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment